I have been researching the United States Colored Troops for the past ten years.
My publications on the subject include the following:
- U.S. Colored Troops at Andersonville Prison $10.95
- U.S. Colored Troops Prisoners of War (over 2,600 names) $40.00
- U.S. Colored Troops – Prisoners of War from Maryland $18.00
- U.S. Colored Troops – Prisoners of War from Virginia $18.00
- U.S. Colored Troops – Prisoners of War held at Salisbury Prison $18.00
- S. Colored Troops Casualties at Olustee, FL $18.00
- 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry Civil War Casualties $18.00
- Casualties of the 8th United States Colored Troops $18.00
- U.S. Colored Troops Casualties at Fort Pillow, TN $18.00
- U.S. Colored Troops Casualties at Petersburg, VA (over 3,000 names) $40.00
- U. S. Colored Troops Casualties at Fort Wagner, SC $18.00
Each publication lists the soldier’s name, birthplace, age, regiment, ran, company, place of capture or place where he was a casualty, other pertinent information as available, and source of my findings.
Books except the USCT at Andersonville Prison are spiral bound. Prices do not include postage and handling.
I am also available to speak on the United States Colored Troops. Programs are available all year long and not just for Black History Month in February. Please use my online contact form for booking or more information.